Open Grant Calls for 2020
EvansMDS is pleased to announce two grant programs for 2020 that are now open. Detailed information and application instructions are available through the links below.
Discovery Research Grants 2020 – Letter of Intent submission deadline is January 31, 2020.
Evans Young Investigator Awards 2020 – Application submission deadline is January 31, 2020.
General Information on EvansMDS Funding
- The Edward P. Evans Foundation does not accept and will not acknowledge unsolicited funding requests.
- EvansMDS prefers electronic communication wherever possible. If you would like to to be included on all future grant calls, please register your information here. Please make sure that you have whitelisted our domain, especially email@example.com with your email provider, or you may miss important communications.
- Grantees are expected to outline milestones and deliverables that will be achieved after each year of funding. Successful achievement of these milestones is a precondition for requests for funding for the subsequent years, and for application to any subsequent EvansMDS grants or programs.
- Grantees will be expected to provide a written annual progress report detailing research, approach, publications/presentations, and achievement of designated milestones,
- Individual grantees will be required to make a presentation at an EvansMDS – sponsored scientific meeting designed to stimulate collaboration between the investigators. Continued funding is contingent upon attendance.
- Grantees will be expected to be highly collaborative and to make reagents and information resulting from research freely available to other scientists including those supported by the EvansMDS. Additionally, Grantees should anticipate ad hoc discussions with representatives of the EvansMDS or the Edward P. Evans Foundation.
- Grantees will explicitly acknowledge the Edward P. Evans Foundation whenever Foundation-funded research is presented or disclosed, according to the specific terms detailed in the grant agreement.