MDS Grant Calls (in process)
EvansMDS is excited to offer two grants for 2018. Please follow the links for the appropriate documents with information on these programs:
The deadline for submission to these programs was January 31, 2018. Letters of Intent and Applications are no longer being accepted. All submissions are currently undergoing review.
Discovery Research Grants 2017 – Completed
We have completed our MDS granting program for 2017. The approved recipients are posted on the MDS Researchers page.
Look for our announcement of our new grant programs for 2018 around the time of the Annual Meeting for the American Society of Hematology meeting. If you’re attending the meeting we’d enjoy meeting you and answering any of your questions about our programs.
General Information on EvansMDS Funding
- The Edward P. Evans Foundation does not accept and will not acknowledge unsolicited funding requests.
- EvansMDS prefers electronic communication wherever possible. If you would like to to be included on all future grant calls, please register your information here. Please make sure that you have whitelisted our domain, especially email@example.com with your email provider, or you may miss important communications.
- Multi-year grants are administered as one-year grants renewable each following year of the specified term. Grantees are expected to outline milestones and deliverables that will be achieved after each year of funding. Successful achievement of these milestones is necessary as a precondition for requests for funding for the subsequent years, and any subsequent EvansMDS grants or programs.
- Grantees will be expected to provide a written annual progress report detailing research, approach, publications/presentations, and achievement of designated milestones,
- Individual grantees will be required to make a presentation at an EvansMDS – sponsored scientific meeting designed to stimulate collaboration between the investigators. Continued funding is contingent upon attendance.
- Grantees will be expected to be highly collaborative and to make reagents and information resulting from research freely available to other scientists including those supported by the EvansMDS. Additionally, Grantees should anticipate ad hoc discussions with representatives of the EvansMDS or the Edward P. Evans Foundation.
- Grantees will explicitly acknowledge the Edward P. Evans Foundation whenever Foundation-funded research is presented or disclosed, according to the specific terms detailed in the grant agreement.